Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out today and found greys and yellows. Can't seem to get into a good patch. Few here one there. Going to try out by Linwood tomorrow. Haven't found the ticks this year like ones past. Not complaining about that just morel total. Good luck. If its not this weekend. I think it's about done.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
I haven't even ventured out. The weather has been terrible. Finally some rain today in KC and some warm days. I'll be heading out this weekend for the first time. Normally I would agree it's late, but I think this year we have a couple weeks delay so don't give up.

·
Registered
28 Posts
View attachment 5799
20180428_122105.jpg
20180428_122105.jpg
View attachment 5799 View attachment 5799
I haven't even ventured out. The weather has been terrible. Finally some rain today in KC and some warm days. I'll be heading out this weekend for the first time. Normally I would agree it's late, but I think this year we have a couple weeks delay so don't give up.
We've been finding them for the past 2 weeks around Lawrence. Yesterday was our best haul yet but covered lots of ground to get them. Lots of ticks this year. They love my daughter more than I (thankfully) BUT the poison ivy likes me the best...lol. So worth the discomfort though. View attachment 5798 View attachment 5798

·
Registered
28 Posts
We've been finding them for the past 2 weeks around Lawrence. Yesterday was our best haul yet but covered lots of ground to get them. Lots of ticks this year. They love my daughter more than I (thankfully) BUT the poison ivy likes me the best...lol. So worth the discomfort though. View attachment 5798 View attachment 5798
View attachment 5799 View attachment 5800 View attachment 5800 View attachment 5799 View attachment 5799
Sorry about double pics. These uploads are frustrating me today!
Actually.... I'm frustrated because my hernia blew out last night after all the hunting we did. NO MORE SCAVAGING FOR ME THIS YEAR.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts