1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

two RIVERS

Discussion in 'Nebraska' started by shroomwinkle, Apr 24, 2014.

1. shroomwinkle

shroomwinkle Morel Enthusiast

HELLO AGAIN, JUST LETTING EVERYONE KNOW PLAN ON PICKEN AT TWO RIVERS TOMORROW AND I AM SURE TO FILL THE BIG BAG AGAIN, SO IF ANYONE IS TIRED OF WAITING GET A HOLD OF ME SHOULD GET A LEAST 10 LBS.

2. morel madman

morel madman Morel Enthusiast

I found a few at Two Rivers today...they were good!! :p

3. johnmorel

johnmorel Morel Enthusiast

How big were they just curious

4. elkhuskers

elkhuskers Young Morel

I am interested in a few pounds. Email astrobin@gmail.com ?

5. morel madman

What I found today varied in size from 1/2" to maybe 2 1/2".

6. johnmorel

johnmorel Morel Enthusiast

Ok thanks for the info

7. the twisted ones___

the twisted ones___ Morel Enthusiast

Nice to hear, Ill pull up a chair and watch this one, n hope to see some Pics too Yo... Good Luck.

8. morel madman

Just got back from hitting Two Rivers again. Some that I found today looks like the tips were frozen, which might indicate they've been there awhile. The big black ones I found yesterday are between the old dirt service road/deer trails and the river bank. You'll find them scattered. The small greys were on the opposite side clustered in pockets in and around high vegetation areas under shade.

9. shroomwinkle

Im ashamed to report maybe 2 lbs. looks more like a 1 and half picked the smallest mushrooms of my life just to get there, left alot not even getting the scale out normally dead on (check last 3 years post) when i found this site,twisted rivers dead doug not the first time you called me out but first time you are right, maybe tuesday Im lost usually first big bagger north of platte river

10. morelfest

morelfest Young Morel

Where is two rivers??

11. shroomwinkle

and that big bag i'm holding came a day after you posted 4 or 5 small ones on the world hearld last year or year before go back and check i dare year /the twacked ones