1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

Where to take kid hunting around Omaha?

Discussion in 'Nebraska' started by thereaper, Apr 30, 2014.

1. thereaper

thereaper Morel Enthusiast

Anyone know of some good state parks that my 4 year old could hunt without a big risk of injury? Schramm seems like a good choice with it being nice and open. I see kids at Two Rivers a lot but mostly on the trails. Any other good ideas? Everything in CB area seems to have way too many giant downed trees to climb over and such.

2. oldgoldshroomer

oldgoldshroomer Young Morel

take them to mpdodge park its fairly easy walking for young kids that or shram park is easy walking.

3. dwnbtmboy

dwnbtmboy Morel Enthusiast

Yes I'M would suggest Dodge park as well. Right along the river trail is a patch of woods with lots of reeds, always plenty in there.

4. thereaper

thereaper Morel Enthusiast

Thank you! He really wants to go so I want to make sure he gets the chance this year.

5. boom boom shroom

boom boom shroom Morel Enthusiast

Hey Reaper I mite need a couple extra sets of eyes this wkend if you and the kid wanna go I have no problem with you guys taggin along and it easy walkin for the kids. Oh did I mention Im slaughtering them too. Post back here if u get this then Ill try to shoot you a number or something. Tomorrow ( sat. ) wuld work best. Or im gonna try this reply e mail thingy you can try that too.

6. qualitymove

qualitymove Young Morel

Boom. I can help if need be. Let me know and we can discuss details.

7. jerrypizzaguy

jerrypizzaguy Morel Enthusiast

I am looking to purchase 5 to 10 lbs at one time not for resale but for cooking. I cook for many people in my out door wood fire pizza oven. Last year I paid 15 a lbs for bulk rate. I do not sale them we cook them and use them for our gust. It is some what of a ministry for us. I am also willing to trade nice bottles of red wine for mushrooms? If someone is over loaded post me back or call 402 651 seven nine to eight. I am willing to work for them if someone had a good spot i would bring the wine!