Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of some good state parks that my 4 year old could hunt without a big risk of injury? Schramm seems like a good choice with it being nice and open. I see kids at Two Rivers a lot but mostly on the trails. Any other good ideas? Everything in CB area seems to have way too many giant downed trees to climb over and such.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yes I'M would suggest Dodge park as well. Right along the river trail is a patch of woods with lots of reeds, always plenty in there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Reaper I mite need a couple extra sets of eyes this wkend if you and the kid wanna go I have no problem with you guys taggin along and it easy walkin for the kids. Oh did I mention Im slaughtering them too. Post back here if u get this then Ill try to shoot you a number or something. Tomorrow ( sat. ) wuld work best. Or im gonna try this reply e mail thingy you can try that too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am looking to purchase 5 to 10 lbs at one time not for resale but for cooking. I cook for many people in my out door wood fire pizza oven. Last year I paid 15 a lbs for bulk rate. I do not sale them we cook them and use them for our gust. It is some what of a ministry for us. I am also willing to trade nice bottles of red wine for mushrooms? If someone is over loaded post me back or call 402 651 seven nine to eight. I am willing to work for them if someone had a good spot i would bring the wine!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts