1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

Whoa Whoa Whoa

Discussion in 'Nebraska' started by sporeloser, Apr 16, 2014.

1. sporeloser

sporeloser Morel Connoisseur

I didn't know there was trash talking in mushroom hunting.

2. shroomwinkle

shroomwinkle Morel Enthusiast

WOW WOW WOW Aren't you a quick one, three days later. If you are instigating it's on, you should spend more time looking under the leaves and less time on this sight, then you might not be calling me in week.

3. shroomwinklefanclub

shroomwinklefanclub Morel Enthusiast

Wasn't trash talking just letting everyone know whose out busy in the woods and selling the most goods in the area...as opposed to some who talk the talk. I suppose that may seem harsh to some I apologize...just note who does actually bringing em in by the boat loads.

4. sporeloser

Definitely not instigating. Just thought it was funny and I have know idea if people on this site actually know each other and it's all in fun. I won't be calling anyone to buy shrooms I'll just try to find em myself like usual. I'm only in my 3rd year of searching but I do put in a lot of work just hope someday it pays off. By the way my whoa whoa whoa was just trying to be funny hope I didn't offend anybody. Good hunting to all!!!

5. shroomsisters

shroomsisters Morel Enthusiast

this is my third year too and i hear u i hope it pays off too! Im broke and this is how I'm trying to come up and maybe make a lil change. Its just a long haul from where i live so to go and not find anything would really suck. Im waiting but god its driving me crrrraaaaazzzzzy . HELLO MUSHROOMS?

6. shroomwinkle

shroomwinkle Morel Enthusiast

WOW I'M JUST KIDDING AROUND, WE HAVE TO HEAT THIS BOARD UP SOME HOW NO MUSHROOMS YET!!! ANYWAY HOPE TO SEE YOU OUT THERE I'LL BE THE ONE CARRYING THE BIG BAG, I'M SURE YOU HAVE SEEN THE PICTURES IN THE PAST two rivers rocks AND GOOD LUCK

7. thereaper

thereaper Morel Enthusiast

Two Rivers aint nothin

8. sporeloser

No worries shroomwinkle but as you know it's hard to catch sarcasm in print. Ok I'm gonna go to two rivers sat. Afternoon with my son but I'm bringing my fishing poles just in case. Wish me luck!!