1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

Whom has found mushrooms and where??

Discussion in 'Regional Meet Ups' started by leica, Mar 16, 2015.

1. leica

leica Young Morel

Have you found morels?
    What county? What state? When?
    Inquiring minds want to know....

2. big d

big d Morel Enthusiast

Okla really starting to come out now little more rain tonight it'll be on like donkey kong

3. getshook

getshook Young Morel

I found chanterelles last fall in Northwest TN and they were GREAT!!!

4. alabamarose83

alabamarose83 Morel Enthusiast

Found morel in North Alabama in old orchard at the end of the season last year, and two half frees not far from that...

5. nashvillefunghi

nashvillefunghi Morel Enthusiast

I found 17lbs. of brown oysters up here in Nashville yesterday! The warm weather and abundant rain are providing some edibles in January. Crazy!

6. herr_steinpilz

herr_steinpilz Young Morel

I found 5 lbs of pale oysters in Mt. Home, TN this week. Found a pound of oysters last week in Murfreesboro. There are little gems here and there. You have to look everywhere you travel.

7. katamount

katamount Morel Enthusiast

Congrats, that sounds delicious!

8. 11godrocks11

11godrocks11 Young Morel

This is my first Morel season....so pumped. I found Oysters all winter. Can't wait to start looking for Morels. Having issues identifying Elms though. I'm from Northern Kentucky near Cincinnati. Hello everyone!

9. cajunshroomer3578

cajunshroomer3578 Morel Enthusiast

So called "Winte"r in South Louisiana has been fruitful. Chickens and oysters galore

Wish I had like minded people to come explore North Louisiana with me more morels!!
    Feel free to contact me if you're in the area.

10. cajunshroomer3578

cajunshroomer3578 Morel Enthusiast

*For morels...... Not sure they exist there

11. Marla

Marla Young Morel

Morels have popped out in Middle Tennessee (April 3rd). The hubby and I found 17 yesterday!

John1965 and struck like this.
  12. John1965

John1965 Young Morel

Went our today April 05, and found 15 all around sycamores and near creeks, more maybe tomorrow if I find time. I will try and post pictures.

13. kingyoshi2424

kingyoshi2424 Morel Connoisseur

Starting to find them in eastern and southwestern Nebraska. Small yellers right now.

John1965 likes this.
  14. John1965

John1965 Young Morel

Found 13 today smaller and a bit dry on a few, think they need a bit of rain. No new ones where I found the first bunch. Found a few other edibles.