Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow shroomers!

Hows it looking in your counties? I'm thinking this year will be an early season for morels as lilacs are already up and soil Temps rising early. Thoughts and opinions on this?

·
Registered
618 Posts
Hey fellow shroomers!

Hows it looking in your counties? I'm thinking this year will be an early season for morels as lilacs are already up and soil Temps rising early. Thoughts and opinions on this?
I'll Tell ya when the Wrenometer goes off😁
Hey fellow shroomers!

Early. Not sure...I'll tell ya when I find the first of the last!😎 Bucky

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey fellow shroomers!

Early. And I think it will be a shorter then average season in length. Now number wise that all depends on moisture levels in the area your hunting. .

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'll Tell ya when the Wrenometer goes off😁

Early. Not sure...I'll tell ya when I find the first of the last!😎 Bucky
Not to knock you but this is a forum to basically help one another. Its not a competition like that. I'll post when I find the first moral I find PERIOD. why? Because..... Well so everyone can get out and find them

·
Registered
548 Posts
Not to knock you but this is a forum to basically help one another. Its not a competition like that. I'll post when I find the first moral I find PERIOD. why? Because..... Well so everyone can get out and find them
Ha one year I was sitting around watching tv and the thought occurred to me Bucky and oldelm where busy scouting, and I am sitting at home. I got up and went scouting, in a freezing rain, came across a south facing steep hill and saw a nice dead elm, found the first morels that year, about 50. I was texting oldelm and giggling, I didn't even bring a mesh bag, never thought I would find any. I had to go back to the car, longest walk I ever had except when a bear grunted at me once when I was 200 yards away from my car, but that's another story. There's alway a little good competition on this forum, but its good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts