PB, I do the same thing. If I know its going to be cool, no sun, humid then I just wait. No point in going just yet. I'll probably do a spot check on my patch tomorrow to see how they're doing.Yup, I was tempted to hit it today after work but I know the cloud cover and humidity will keep them from burning until I can take my 4 year old girl for the first time, along with my mother of 65 who I go with every year. I'm just the spotter and date setter this year lol.